Join Us for Fun & Engaging Programming
We offer regular programming for both couples and families to comfortably explore, discover and personalize Jewish culture and values in an accessible and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Explore rhythms and roots to celebrate Tu B’Shvat (too-bish-VAHT), an ancient Jewish “Earth Day,” which reminds us to care for …
- Heighten your weekend plans by bonding with other interfaith young professionals over delicious food, drinks, and soul-filling music.
- Join jHUB for our first informational meeting as we launch our monthly Hebrew Club for preteens.
- Share and discuss with other interfaith parents the cultural and religious choices you are making for your children (birth through …
- In need of a Valentine’s Day gift that is better late than never? We will spend timing learning a Midrash …
- Meet other young professionals that are new to Cleveland or have recently moved back!